Make A Quick Online Application To Get Your Money In 15 Minutes
Apply now to borrow up to £1,000!
What Is Auden?
• Auden is an online lending company specialising in short-term loans. They are developing a new type of lending and borrowing process and short-term loans are the first service they are putting out with a quick and easy application form and no fees at all!
• Keep in mind that a short-term loan is only meant to cover small, emergency expenses, so it should not be used as a long-term financing solution, if you’re struggling with covering daily expenses.
How Do You Apply?
It’s super easy to apply for a short-term loan with Auden. The application process only takes around 10 to 15 minutes, and you can even use the sliders provided in order to choose the loan amount and the repayment term that would suit your needs the best. That offers you a degree of flexibility that is not available at other similar lending companies.
How Much Can You Get?
• The amount you borrow will depend on your financial needs and how much you are actually able to affordably repay. In addition, the maximum amount available will also depend on whether you’ve had a short-term loan before.
• If you’ve never used one before, then your maximum is going to be £400. If, however, you’ve had short-term loans before and successfully repaid them, then your maximum amount is going to be equivalent to the largest amount the customer has borrowed – and successfully repaid – previously, within a limit of £1,000. Please be aware that this information is available on your credit file and it can – and will be – be checked.
How Quickly Do You Get The Money?
Once you’re approved and you go ahead and accept the offer, the fund will be transferred into your account in just 15 minutes! That means that you could have your money as soon as 2 hours later. Apply now for same-day transfer!
How Much Does It Cost?
As you may know, a lot of other lenders apply all sorts of hidden charges and surprise fees, but that’s not something you need to worry about with Auden. There are zero fees and the interest charged is simple and straight-forward: a clear percentage charge that depends on the amount you borrow. You will never be charged compound interest or other types of fees, ever! At all!
Why Choose Auden?
Would you choose Auden, over other similar lenders? Why, or why not? Here are all the advantages that Auden offers you, compared to other short-term loan lending companies:
• Quick Application
• Get Your Money In 15 Minutes
• No Fees
• No Paperwork
• Up To £1,000
If you would like clarification on anything or to register a complaint, please use the form on the Contact page. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com or call 0330 134 8000. Customer Care opening hours are 9.30 and 5.30 Monday to Friday.
Blue Tower, MediaCityUK, Manchester, M50 2ST Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 674148 auden.co.uk is owned and operated by Auden Group Limited. Auden Group Limited is registered in England and Wales with registration number: 8649153 and whose registered address is Blue Tower, MediaCityUK, Manchester, M50 2ST.
Auden Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 674148 and is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office, registration number ZA018626. If you would like to verify authorization, please visit the Financial Services Register.
Auden Payments Limited is registered in England and Wales with registration number: 10573280 and whose registered address is Blue Tower, MediaCityUK, Manchester, M50 2ST and is registered with the Information Commissioner's Officer, registration number ZA271672.