Apply Online To Get Up To £1,000 With No Application Fees!
Benefit From Flexible Repayment Terms
What Is Kabayan Finance?
• Kabayan Finance is an online lending company that offers short-term loans to the Filipino community in the UK. You can get cash advances (to be paid between 20 and 40 days), or instalment loans that you can repay within 3, 6, or 12 months.
• Since this is a short-term loan, it is not intended for long-term use or covering major expenses or financial plans. They are usually used in cases of emergency.
How Does The Application Process Work?
• It’s extremely easy to make an application for Kabayan Finance, as it works quickly and conveniently, and there are no application fees!
• All you have to do is fill out an online application that is going to be assessed by the Kabayan Finance staff to determine whether or not you are eligible for a lending option from this company.
• Depending on your personal circumstances, if you are accepted, you will be extended credit between £100 and £1,000, to be repaid according to the terms for the type of loan or advance you choose and qualify for.
• You can get your money as quickly as within 2 hours of being approved for the loan by paying a one-time £5 fee for Faster Payment Service.
How Much Can I Get?
Because this is a short-term loan only meant to be used on a short-term basis, the amount you can get is not massive, but you can borrow anywhere between £100 and £1,000. And the best part is that you can have it transferred within just 2 hours! Your two options are to go for an instalment loan or for a cash advance, each with their own specific terms. Here are some representative examples to give you an idea of what to expect.
• Instalment Loan Say you borrow £500. With a repayment term of 6 months, you end up repaying £750 in 6 £125 repayments made monthly. You start paying after one month. Your annual interest rate is 100% flat (fixed). Representative 332.4% APR.
• Cash Advance If you borrow £300 as a cash advance, you owe a total repayment of £365 within 29 days. This is a type of payday loan. This is payable like so: one one-time £5 fee for faster payment, and the balance of £360 on the 29th day. Annual Interest Rate is 240% flat (fixed). Representative 1080.30% APR.
Here is a comprehensive table of the total amounts you can expect to repay when borrowing money through Kabayan Finance.
You Borrow You Repay
£100 £120 £150 £180 £200 £240 £250 £300 £300 £360 £350 £420 £400 £480 £450 £540 £500 £600 £550 £660 £600 £720 £700 £840 £800 £960 £900 £1,080 £1,000 £1,200
What Are The Benefits Of Kabayan Finance?
So, what are the amazing benefits of borrowing money through Kabayan Finance? Here are some of the advantages you can enjoy:
• No Arrangement Fee
• No Application Fee
• 100% Online Application Process
• Borrow Up To £1,000
• Flexible Repayment Terms
• Bilingual Filipino Customer Service
Do You Have Questions, Concerns, or Complaints?
Let the team know by writing, calling, emailing, or using the contact form:
Kabayan Finance Ltd is a lender and not a credit broker.
Company No: 6903492 | Data Protection: Z1871237 | Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference Number (FRN) 674390.
Kabayan Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference Number (FRN) 674390. You can confirm registration on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website http://fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768
Information Commissioner's Office registration under the Data Protection Act of 1998: Z1871237 Registrar of Companies for England and Wales – Company Number: 6903492 Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI – DSS) British Credit and Cheque Association (BCCA)
Follow Kabayan Finance on social media:
Kabayan Finance was reviewed at 5/5 starts on Google.