Benefit from 6.4% to 299% APR
Apply now to get a same day decision!
What Is Opal Loans?
Opal Loans is not a direct lender, but a broker. That means their job is to connect you with lenders that can offer you the best loan option for you and your specific needs. With each application, the panel of lenders is consulted to reach the best mutually agreeable option for both parties.
How Does It Work?
Since Opal Loans has a wide selection of lenders available, it is up to the borrower – that would be you – to first choose what kind of loan you wish to get. Are you a tenant or a homeowner? That’s going to affect what type of loan you are eligible for and what amount you can borrow.
How Do You Apply?
• The application process is really speedy and easy to complete. As you know, you need to pick whether you’re a tenant or homeowner, first of all. That will indicate what kind of loan you are eligible for and it will lead you to the options that are available to you.
• Once you’ve made your choice, you can use the sliders provided to choose the details of your loan, such as amount and repayment term.
• Other than that, you also need to state the purpose for the loan, and give basic details, such as name, email address, or phone number.
How Much Can You Get?
The amount you will be able to borrow is directly impacted by your financial status and whether or not you own the house you’re living in or you’re just a tenant. That is going to make the difference between being eligible for a mortgage between £8,000 and £500,000 or an unsecured loan between £1,000 and £25,000. Repayment periods also differ based on this choice, with mortgages being repaid between 36 and 360 months and unsecured loans between 12 and 60 months.
How Quickly Can You Get Your Money?
Since the application process doesn’t take longer than a few minutes, you can also expect the approval process to be fairly quick. Depending on when you submit the application and what your personal circumstances are, you can receive a decision on the very same day you apply. That means that you can also get your transfer quickly after, so that you can enjoy your funds as soon as possible. Transfer times will depend on the lender, as well as your bank and their processing times.
What’s The Best Thing About Opal Loans?
There are a lot of advantages to enjoy with Opal Loans, but what are the best things? Here are some of the things Opal Loans is proud of:
• Same day decision • Considers individual circumstances • Competitive rates • Panel of lenders • Loans for self-employed individuals • Call centre available for support
Do You Wish To Contact Opal Loans?
If you have a question or any concerns or complaints, you can contact Opal Loans through several means. Call 0203 409 4555, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit Unit 1, Castle Court 2, Castle Gate Way, Dudley, DY1 4RH.
Trading hours are as follows:
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm • Friday: 9am - 6pm • Saturday: 10am - 4pm
© 2018 Opal Loans is a trading style of Aspire Money Limited. Registered in England No 06457376. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 681346), DPA Licence Number: Z1262766. To verify authorisation, please check the Financial Services Register.
Here are customer reviews for Opal Loans.