Quick online applications with no fees
Apply now to borrow £200 to £1,000!
What Is Tick Tock Loans?
Tick Tock Loans is not a broker, like a lot of online companies, but a direct lender. That means you don’t have to deal with all the extra hidden processing fees. All you pay for is the normal interest rate on your loan, and you discuss all the terms directly with your lender. Apply now to get between £200 to £1,000!
How Does The Process Work?
Borrowing money from Tick Tock Loans is not any more complicated than borrowing from anywhere else. You fill out an application detailing your preferred terms for the loan and then wait for the response from the team! Once you receive approval, you can get a same day transfer and then start repaying.
How Do You Apply?
• Applying is easy with Tick Tock Loans. There is no paperwork involved, and all you need to do is fill out the online application available on the website. You have to pick the type of loan you need, the amount, and the length of the repayment term. All of this can be done easily with the help of the sliders provided on the web page.
• As for the details required during your application process, that would be income, expenses, and affordability, which means you need to show proof of 3 months’ worth of bank statements.
• You will know if your application has been accepted in just one working day, and that means you can get your money in just a few hours. The time may also depend on the processing times at your bank.
How Much Can You Get?
• The loans offered are between £200 and £1,000, with a repayment term of 3 to 6 months. The amount of money you are eligible for will depend on your financial situation and on how much you need to borrow, and the repayment term is according to the sum, as well as your affordability.
• Repayment is just as easy to arrange, and you can do it from your debit card, but not your credit card. It is advised that you set up a Direct Debit for your payments to make sure you don’t miss any.
• Interest rates for the term loans offered by Tick Tock Loans range from 640% to 1250% Representative. Use the sliders on the website to get an idea of what you can expect to pay for your personalised loan.
What Is The Best Thing About Tick Tock Loans?
As you will have been able to see, Tick Tock Loans offer a lot of advantages, but what differentiates this company from other similar ones? Here are the best things about Tick Tock Loans:
• Borrow between £200 to £1,000 • 3 to 6 months repayment terms • Quick application • No paperwork • No fees • 1 day approval
Do You Want To Contact Tick Tock Loans?
If you wish to ask a question, submit a complaint, or contact Tick Tock Loans for any other reason, you can call at 0203 743 8668, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or write Tick Tock Loans at: 26 York Street London W1U 6PZ
If you would like to make a complaint, please submit it on the Complaints page.
Savvy Loans Products Ltd is a direct lender authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 718888. To verify authorisation, please check the Financial Services Register.
Tick Tock Loans is the trading name of Savvy Loan Products Ltd registered address 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ
Data protection authorisation number ZA052861
Customers awarded Tick Tock Loans a 3/5 rating on TrustPilot.